Training Beyond 2000 differentiates itself by:
1. Engaging quality staff with extensive aged care industry experience and qualifications at university graduate and post graduate level.
2. Our reputation for delivering high quality, flexible training, tailored to meet both service provider and participant needs, as evidenced by feedback from service providers and participants
3. Our ability to sustain strong long term relationships with service providers due to the continuous provision of quality customer service from initial engagement to completion of training programs.
4. Continually improving the quality of our services through ongoing consultation with industry, professional bodies, our staff and training participants.
5. High completion rates due to our:
- emphasis on face to face delivery complemented by workbooks and text books that are comprehensive and easy to follow ;
- adult based learning styles involving engagement, fun, group interaction and discussion;
- on the job training and assessment methods which ensure participants demonstrate the transfer of their learning into the workplace; and
- strong level of support and assistance to participants with special needs, including participants from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.